Saturday, May 20, 2006

Legal Notices 1 2 and 3

Legal Notice 1

The following link is to disturbing imagery intended for individuals 18 years of age or older.

Access to explicit material is prohibited to minors!

You must be 18 years of age or older to access explicit material.

Misrepresenting your age in order to gain access to this explicit material may be a violation of local, state and federal law. If you are not 18 years of age or older, then you may NOT continue and you MUST PRESS YOUR BACK BUTTON NOW!

BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING LINK YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ELECTRONICALLY 'SIGNED' THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATION IN ORDER TO ACCESS the explicit imagery.


  1. I, the undersigned, under penalties of perjury solemnly declare and affirm the following :

  2. By clicking the link and entering this site I certify that I am 18 years of age or older, and that the above statements are true.



Please note all participants in this explicit material were 18 or over at the time of PHOTOGRAPHING them engaged in explicit acts. (Certificates Available)


  1. I am an adult, being at least 18 years of age.

  2. I am not accessing this material for any illegal or improper use.

  3. I subscribe to the principle that free adults have the right to decide for themselves what they will read and view without governmental interference.

  4. It is legal to view explicit material in my country.

  5. I will not let people under the age of 18 take a look at this explicit material.

  6. I will not redistribute this explicit material in any manner whatsoever.


Link (1)

Legal Notice 2


The following link is to disturbing imagery intended for individuals 18 years of age or older.

Access to explicit material is prohibited to minors!

You must be 18 years of age or older to access explicit material.

Misrepresenting your age in order to gain access to this explicit material may be a violation of local, state and federal law. If you are not 18 years of age or older, then you may NOT continue and you MUST PRESS YOUR BACK BUTTON NOW!

BY CLICKING THE FOLLOWING LINK YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ELECTRONICALLY 'SIGNED' THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATION IN ORDER TO ACCESS the explicit imagery.


  1. I, the undersigned, under penalties of perjury solemnly declare and affirm the following :

  2. By clicking the link and entering this site I certify that I am 18 years of age or older, and that the above statements are true.



Please note all participants in this site were 18 or over at the time of PHOTOGRAPHING. (Certificates Available)


  1. I am an adult, being at least 18 years of age.

  2. I am not accessing this material for any illegal or improper use.

  3. I subscribe to the principle that free adults have the right to decide for themselves what they will read and view without governmental interference.

  4. It is legal to view explicit material in my country.

  5. I will not let people under the age of 18 take a look at this explicit material.

  6. I agree that President George W. Bush is a dangerously deranged murderous little cocksucker who looks and behaves like a rabid chimpanzee and I promise to redistribute this explicit material in every manner whatsoever available to me.


Link 2

Legal Notice 3

If you want to use any of the graphics linked to in this posting I'd be pleased if you'd specify that you first saw them either at:

http://gorillasguides.blogspot.com/

or at my other blog

http://markfromireland.blogsome.com/

But it's absolutely NOT obligatory. This posting was inspired by this posting at watertiger's place.

markfromireland

Links to "Legal Notices 1 2 and 3"

Create a Link