- Les Kurdes sont les vrais maîtres de Kirkouk
- You are in a maze of twisty little ....
- What are the values of our continent worth? - Coun...
- Islam, Islamism And Islamic Activism - Sneak Previ...
- Lost in land that cannot provide
- 21 of the best for Siun
- Colin Powell Sings*
- British Brass Express Unease
- You don’t bring me flowers
- I refuse
Site Search Gorilla's Guides
Search Gorilla's Guides
Site Search markfromireland
Links in Articles
Unless otherwise stated all links on this site will open in a new window or tab depending on how your browser is configured.
- markfromireland (my other blog)
- DAILY WAR NEWS (Today in Iraq)
- Naharnet Lebanese News (Arabic)
- Naharnet Lebanese News (English)
- Informed Comment
- News About Iraq
- Nur al-Cubicle
- This Old Brit
- Gert's Site
- Doctor C
- Street Kid News
- False Dichotomies
- Missing Links
I and the others who run this site actively encourage you to leave a comment.
I use the standard blogger.com anti-spambot measures on this blog as I see no reason to subject my readers to endless comment spam. Except in very rare circumanstances all comments are moderated. This means that they have to be approved by one of the people who run this site before they appear. Usually that means me, however, Declan, Dubhaltach, Erdla, Omar, and Smurph are also moderators for this blog. I encourage civilised debate so if you disagree with, or have something to add to an article, or something written by another commenter, please leave a courteous comment.
The exeption to this is Trolls. -- Trolls get trexed.
lsbar fluid content.